I have to make this quick because I found a signal and I'm not sure how long it will last.... Not much has changed except that thanks to Dallas Texas stores sending all their generators down to Houston, Jason and I scraped together all the money we could (remember, no ATM's) and Jason & our neighbor got up at 6am this morning to go wait in line to try to get a generator (they started selling them at 9am I think)... we were lucky enough to get one!!!! But of course they run on gas so Jason and that same neighbor, Eddie, are out waiting in line for gas. A few places have power so everyone is going there for gas. They estimate that it will be about a 3 hour wait, and hopefully they don't run out of gas before it's our turn, otherwise the generator that we worked so hard to get won't do us any good!
I guess that's it for now... wish us luck... maybe we'll finally be able to have a drink of cold water instead of yucky warm water! It's the little things in life that make us happy now!
Oh, and if anyone is interested in reading our Houston news to see what's going on down here go to click2houston.com that's our local news site.
Update more when we can!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment