Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I am lucky...
I've always known that I'm fortunate to be able to stay home with Madison & Brady and not have to work full time, but the past week or so, I've really been thinking about how lucky I really am. When Madison leaves for school in the morning I miss her terribly. Don't get me wrong, I am so proud of her. She loves school and is always so excited to go and I love that she's finally big and starting her path in life and I enjoy watching her grow into this amazing person, but for the past 5 1/2 years I've gotten to spend all of my time with her and I guess I just took it for granted. I miss eating breakfast with her outside and taking her for a bike ride, I miss watching her be a mermaid swimming in the pool all day, I miss coloring pictures and reading books with her and having a picnic for lunch. I miss talking with her and watching her dance to every song that she hears. I really miss spending my day with her and I realize just how lucky I've been to be able to do that for over 5 years. I have this amazing connection with her because of all that time and I'm so glad that I still have 2 more years with Brady. They grow up so fast that I feel blessed to have been able to share every moment of their childhoods with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment