Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since the last time I've had a chance to sit down and write something... My Mom is here visiting with us until Sunday and we've been trying to keep her busy. And everywhere we go, I seem to keep forgetting my camera! Like Friday night when we met up with Jason after work and went into Houston for an Astros game... I forgot my camera. My Mom has never been to a baseball game before and Jason had some extra suite tickets so we thought it would be a fun thing to do with her, besides, M & B love friday night baseball games because of the fireworks afterward. And they love the suite because they get to play, relax on the couch watching iCarly on the big screen tv eating tons of junk food and getting a special visit from the Astros mascot, Junction Jack... wish I had my camera, but no, left it at home. Just like the time we were at the Texans game and the cheerleaders came up to the suite for pictures and I had forgotten my camera that day, too. So no picture of my little man Brady with all the cute cheerleaders and no picture of M & B with Junction Jack or my Mom at her very first baseball game. Oh well, I did bring the camera to the beach with us this weekend and we got some nice pictures then.
It's late and I'm tired (we have another busy day with Grandma tomorrow) so I'll post what pictures I do have tomorrow!
Good Night!

No comments: