Sunday, August 31, 2008
I guess this was a good weekend for me to finally work- boy were we busy! Yesterday (Saturday) hurricane reports were still pretty unclear, and lots of people were filling prescriptions in preparation of an evacuation in case Gustav was headed for the Texas coast... today we were really busy filling prescriptions for members of the National Guard that were put on Hurricane Alert and also for the many Louisiana residents that have evacuated and left their prescriptions behind. I saw quite a few evacuees today, and it was sad talking to them, hearing how they lived through Katrina/Rita and now are waiting to see what damage Gustav brings. It was sad seeing those families, but at the same time, it was comforting to know that if they are coming here to be safe & out of harms way, then my family and my home will be safe, too! I guess our trip to the beach tomorrow will have to be postponed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment