Anyway, I'll get back to the Disney pictures later, but I had to take the time to post some pictures of Madison all dressed for the ballet yesterday. Of course there were no photos allowed during the show and the costumes were stored at the theater so I have no photos of her before the show, but I was allowed to sneak backstage during intermission before she had completely changed out of her costume for a few quick pictures. She did an AMAZING job, she brought tears to my eyes while I was watching from the audience. I am so, so proud of her! She has worked so hard during rehearsal and has wanted to be up on that stage for so long (she's been talking about it since she was 3), it was great to finally see her up there! Jason and Brady went to the 1 o'clock show, but I was at both the 1 and 7 o'clock shows and she did great both times... big smile on her face the whole time. She cried her little heart out after the second show was over, though. As we were driving home last night all she said was "it's over" and cried the whole way home and actually cried herself to sleep. She loves dancing and loved being on the stage with the real ballerina's. She woke up this morning still a little sad saying that she doesn't want to talk to anyone about it, but she went into the closet and just stared at her costume. She says that she will do the ballet every year, so I can't wait to see her in the next one!
at home, with hair and makeup done, ready to head to the theater
in the parking lot of the theater
backstage before she had completely changed out of her costume (she had already taken off her arm-bands, tights, shoes and her hair-piece, but she still looked beautiful!)






No comments:
Post a Comment