Here are a few pictures of them before!
singing on the bus to Downtown Disney, they play all Disney music on the bus- M & B LOVED it- Brady was also pretending to drive the bus, he's a very silly little guy!
Maddie at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique getting her makeover
getting the royal treatment!
Brady's turn!
I just love Brady's colorful, crazy hair!
and Madison looked like a real princess (minus the dress... even a princess is allowed to wear comfy clothes sometimes!)
here's a picture of Brady's "cool dude" style(top)
(back)
(side)
here's Madison's princess hair (front)
(back)
here's Brady outside at Downtown Disney (he LOVED all the giant LEGO sculptures)
After their makeovers we went over to Build-A-Bear (well, Build-A-Dino) so Madison could spend some more of her birthday money (THANK YOU GRAMMY & PAPA!) and Brady could spend the rest of his allowance
Madison and her newest dino friend, Cinderella
Brady and his newest dino friend, Flyer (very creative names they both came up with!)
they're both all prettied up and playing nicely with their new "friends" while waiting for the bus back to our hotel
after we left Downtown Disney we went back to our hotel to relax before our Princess dinner that night. I'll post more pictures, but I'll have to get back to them later because I've got to get to bed soon. Madison has a swim meet in the morning and we have to be there at 7am- she's swimming against Shenandoah and between the two teams there are close to 600 swimmers (roughly 300 swimmers per team) so we're in for a VERY long day (last Saturday it didn't end until 4pm and that was just our teams time trials!). I'll post more tomorrow night!






No comments:
Post a Comment