Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HOT!!


For everyone back home in New England that's wondering where the summer weather has been and why the sun hasn't been shining I have your answer... the summer weather and the sunshine have been here in Texas and we will trade our heat and sunshine for some of your clouds and rain any day! We haven't had rain in about 3 weeks and they're saying it may be the beginning of July before the rain heads our way... and the heat is unbelievable... low 100's every day with not a cloud in the sky! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I would give just about anything for a little rain for our grass and trees and flowers- pretty soon we won't have anything left (not to mention our electric bill, the a/c has been running non-stop)!
Here's our weather forcast... gotta love today's weather (tuesday)- and that's just the regular temperature, not with the heat index factored in!
Aren't you looking forward to coming down in 10 days, mom? Bring some of the cooler weather with you!

No comments: