Madison just loves anything that has to do with dance. She's been taking ballet since she was 2 and I really think she's quite good at it. She enjoys it so much that we actually turned our empty room into her ballet room. We couldn't leave our little guy out, so we put some climbing, jumping things in there for our monkey. M & B just love this room and I love that it's no longer the "Empty Room"- after almost 2years. Today M & B came downstairs all dressed up in what Brady calls their exercise clothes and told me they were going to exercise so they can be healthy. I guess I am teaching them what they need to know!
Madison practicing some of her bar exercises (Mrs. Payne would be so proud!) and Brady getting ready to swing
Madison also loves gymnastics,which she took when she was 3 & 4
Brady starts gymnastics next month and if he has his way, he'll master the backflip on the rings like his sister before then! What great exercise!






No comments:
Post a Comment