Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Keeping everyone updated




It has become almost impossible to keep all of our family and friends updated on our daily lives since we've moved... I find myself forgetting who I told things to and who got left out. I try to keep in touch with everyone, but most days are busy and so phone calls/emails get put off until the next day, then they get put off again, and again... Maybe this way I'll be able to let everyone know that we are all still alive and well and that even though we're 2,000 miles away from home it doesn't mean that we aren't thinking about you!

Anyway, just a few pictures of M & B until I have some more free time... it may be a while!

1 comment:

Brigid Laurito LMT, CPhT said...

Nice page! This is awesome. I put the link to your page on mine. I'll be checking all the time!
Brigid