I wasn't able to take many photos of her backstage this weekend because I was busy helping/containing all of the little (5 year old) flower girls, and we aren't allowed to take photo's of the show, but I was able to get a few!
This is Madison on Friday leaving the house to go to dress rehearsal!

Getting settled back stage

Madison with her friends, Vivian and Aspen
Maddie & Vivian waiting for the announcement for the "Act II Gigue girls" to get their dresses on!
It's their turn!!



In Coppelia, Madison dances the part of one of Doctor Coppelius' dolls- here she is practicing one of her "doll positions" (the Mazurka's are in the background).
Dress rehearsal is over (after being there for 4 and 1/2 hours!) and she is ready to go home! Her two performances on Saturday were great and, although sad it was over, she is so excited to do it all over again next year!
**** If you want to see photo's of her other two ballet's, click the link BALLET below- where it says labels ****






No comments:
Post a Comment