Brady's class wore purple t-shirts, so his class name was the Purple Pandas.
Taking a time out with his friend Garrett to get out of the hot sun and cool off for a minute.
Time to go bowling!
Then they did the Tire Roll event (no pictures, I had gotten bit by a fire ant at this point and was very uncomfortable- and bleeding- so I missed the picture!) then it was time for the "javelin" throw.
Then it was the 3-legged race (try to ignore all of the dead grass- we've been in a drought for a while now!)
Then the "chopstick chicken" race.
It was HOT!!!!
Brady was excited to bounce- we have these bouncy things at home, so he was really good at this event!
Tricycle Race
Crash!
Time to get wet!
Brady had a great first Field Day and I had a great time sharing it with him!
Tomorrow is Madison's Firld Day so I'll be posting pictures of that real soon... and there are only 10 days left of school until M & B are on summer vacation!!






No comments:
Post a Comment