Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Since we were leaving for vacation early Christmas morning we decided to have Maddie & Brady open their Christmas gifts from Jason & I on Christmas Eve.
Here's Maddie opening a gift from Brady

I think she liked it!

Brady's turn

Bakugan!

Thank you Aunt Cindy, Uncle Chris, Jared & Aiden!

This was a very special gift delivered early by Santa because he knew we couldn't use this in Utah! What could it be????

A Wii!!

I think they like it!


another early gift from Santa... a game for the Wii

Brady got Mario Kart for the Wii!

Maddie opened a gift that she REALLY, REALLY liked! A new ipod Touch loaded up with her favorite songs, tv shows and a few movies & games!

and Brady got the Nintendo DS that he wanted... red & black just like he asked for!

They got lots of other gifts in between these "special" gifts, but I'm sure you don't want to see EVERYTHING spoiled rotten M & B got! And remember, they already had early Christmas and Santa left all their gifts from him (excluding the Wii and Wii games) for them in Utah! I'll post those pictures later tonight!

No comments: