Monday, October 26, 2009

I have lots of pictures to post- spooky SeaWorld, Madison's swim meet, etc. I just haven't found the ambition to do it yet. Last week was a tough week, lots of tears and missing Abbey. This week will be a little better, I'm guessing. Also, I worked this weekend- hard to believe because, as time goes on, I seem to be working less and less. It used to be a couple nights a week, then a few years ago I dropped down to every other weekend, but lately our lives have been so busy it's usually just one weekend a month and in the entire month of November I think I might be working one day! I enjoy working, but I may have to think about giving it up all together.
I promise, though, that sometime this week I will post all of our pictures!

No comments: