Keeping our family and friends updated on our lives in the Lone Star State
Monday, October 19, 2009
Abbey
It is with such a sad and heavy heart that I write this post. On Saturday, while we were at SeaWorld, we got a terrible phone call from our neighbors that Abbey passed away. For almost thirteen years she was more than just our dog, she was a part of our family. Abbey was there when Jason and I just started our life together, she was there when we moved into our first home, she was there when we welcomed Madison and then Braeden into our family and she was there when we made the long drive to our new home in Texas. She's been there for every part of my adult life and there is just a big empty hole in my heart for her. I loved her more than you can imagine and I miss her terribly. She will always have a piece of my heart and she will never, ever be forgotten. I love you, Abbey!
Almost 6 years ago the 4 of us packed up and left rural New England for a new life in suburban Texas. While we miss our friends & family back home we love the daily adventures of our new life.
1 comment:
So sad to hear of Abbey's passing. We have lots of good memories from our visits to see you. LOL remember her crush on Joe? Take care you
Post a Comment