Monday, March 30, 2009

April will be a busy month!

April is right around the corner and boy will it be a busy month! It seems we've got a lot going on in April- Madison will now have ballet 3 times a week in preparation for her big day on May 2nd when she is in 'Sleeping Beauty' and she'll have another big day on April 17th when she'll celebrate her 6th birthday! And how will she celebrate??? At Disney, of course! We leave for Disney in 2 and 1/2 weeks and M & B couldn't be any more excited (I have to admit, though, that Jason & I are pretty excited, too- we LOVE Disney)! Also in April, Madison begins swim team- practice starts on April 13th and is pretty much EVERY DAY! Jason registered Maddie yesterday so she will now be a Barracuda. It's a huge time commitment, but my girl loves to swim so I think this will be a great experience for her. I believe her first swim meet will be on May 16th. Here's a picture of the swim suit her team will have:



Brady really wants to play football- not flag football, either, he wants to play contact football. Sign ups are coming up soon so I have to find a league that starts at 4. Most of the area youth football leagues start at 5 (as does our local one), but some start at 4 to prep them for when they are 5. Of course that will be a huge time commitment, too as they practice 3 times a week and have 1 game every week. It looks like my world is about to get pretty busy!
I never finished posting pictures of the kids from Madison's Spring Break a few weeks ago (remember, I've been busy!) so, since Brady is sitting quietly for the next 20 minutes watching Bakugon I'll try to add them now!

Here are a few pictures of M & B at their friend Ellery's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese:






Maddie is a big fan of the cookie cake... YUMMY!

Brady, not so much! He's very particular about his snacks!


Maddie & Brady had a friend over to play and enjoy the warm day by swimming







another day they played with Moon Sand (outside, of course!)





and we rode scooters






more time in the pool!














time for a snack... they were hungry after all that swimming!


here's Brady being silly!



Well, I should be all caught up now. We've been busy lately- ballet, ballet rehearsal, work, Jason working ALL THE TIME, lots and lots of house stuff- but nothing really worth talking about! Hopefully with all of the things we have going on in April we'll have some interesting stories to share and pictures to show!
Until next time... BYE!

No comments: