Friday, January 9, 2009

We Love Winter Weather... again!

I know, I know, you've heard how much we love the winter weather here in the Lone Star state, but I can't resist! It was 78 degrees here yesterday! Brady & I had a great time at the park wearing our summer clothes! And Madison had a "Winter party" at school yesterday to teach the kids what winter is like in other parts of the country. They made snowballs (out of paper) and had a snowball fight, they ice-skated (on paperplates)and had to wear winter clothes (hats, scarves, gloves, winter coats- good thing we just came back from Amarillo!) She had a great time!
Today is already a warm day- it's already 64 and it's only 9am! Gotta love it!

Here's western Massachusetts:




and here is our weather:



and some pictures from Madison's winter party at school:
ice-skating

one of the kindergarten teachers throwing "snow"- many of the kids have never seen real snow before

it's snowing!


pictures of Brady at the park yesterday:






No comments: