Keeping our family and friends updated on our lives in the Lone Star State
Monday, January 19, 2009
Madison's Day Off
Boy did I enjoy having Madison home from school today. I worked all weekend so I didn't get a whole lot of time with her. We were lucky enough to have absolutely beautiful weather today so Maddie, Brady & I had a picnic lunch at the park. I had so much fun spending the day with my girl & Brady enjoyed having his favorite person in the whole world to play with at the park!
here we are at North Shore Park enjoying lunch time to play! Brady was not happy when it was time to leave! We had a great day!
Almost 6 years ago the 4 of us packed up and left rural New England for a new life in suburban Texas. While we miss our friends & family back home we love the daily adventures of our new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment