Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jason is away and Madison & Brady must play!

Well, Jason is away at his company's ranch in Oklahoma for a long weekend. He called it something like a "Manager's Retreat"... I call it his "Guy Weekend", whatever you want to call it he's away having a good time, I'm sure, and I'm home with the kids like always. Thank goodness it was such a warm, beautiful day outside! Madison had ballet rehearsal from 11-12:30 then we went shopping on Market Street. We LOVE Market Street. After some shopping we went to ColdStone Creamery and sat outside in the sun with our yummy ice cream. Tomorrow we are going back to Market Street so we can go to the movies- M & B want to see Alice in Wonderland... and maybe we'll even get some more ice cream!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from this morning! Maddie was really enjoying her stuffed animals... luckily they've all been cleaned up since then!



Brady LOVES to shake his bummy!

Then he did this...

... and got himself into trouble!


Then he decided to go do something else...

... bother the cat!


Then, when we were at the grocery store, Maddie & Brady asked if we could buy cupcakes for dessert. I said yes and we bought them. Brady decided that he would like to carry them from the car to the house... I didn't want him to, but he INSISTED... this is the result:

Lesson learned... Never Let Brady Carry the Cupcakes! These will be waiting for Jason when he gets home as his welcome home surprise!

No comments: