Friday, February 19, 2010
I know it's been a while and I have TONS more vacation pictures to post, but I've been sick. Not just stuffy nose and a little bit tired sick- I mean all out sore throat, can't breathe out of my nose, ears hurt, exhausted beyond belief sick. It all began the day we got to Disney with terrible allergies. By the end of the trip I wanted to just go to sleep and not wake up for a week until I was better. Finally, yesterday, I went to see the doctor and left with some prescriptions- one for a pretty heavy duty antibiotic that should knock this out of me. So, I promise, just as soon as getting out of bed and tending to the needs of M & B don't exhaust me, I'll add the rest of the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment