Just two more days until we leave for Disney and boy are we busy this week!
Madison began swim team today and she LOVED it! A couple weeks ago when we signed her up she was nervous and wasn't exactly positive she wanted to do it- Jason & I knew better, though- Madison is a mermaid and we knew that if she just tried it she would enjoy it. So far we were right... she loved it tonight and she can't wait to go back tomorrow night! Speaking of tomorrow, that will be a busy day- M & B are getting their new beds delivered tomorrow sometime between 7am and 10pm (a 15 hour window- hopefully they'll call tomorrow and narrow it down to 3 or 4 hours!), I have LOTS of last minute errands to run, swim practice, ballet, and a weeks worth of Maddie's homework in one night! Wednesday isn't much better- Jason will be in Oklahoma and won't get home until about 10pm (just in time to go to bed to wake up and get on ANOTHER plane!), Brady & I have preschool registration, Madison's birthday celebration at school, last minute packing, the dog sitter is coming over to learn the ropes with the pets, swim practice and hopefully get to bed at a decent time so we can wake up early Thursday morning to go to Disney!
I'm going to try to remember to bring my camera to swim practice tomorrow, so hopefully I'll post some pictures before we're away!
GOOD NIGHT!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment